Volunteer As A Donate Life Ambassador
Donate Life Ambassadors are the heart and soul of our community program at Donor Network West.
Our ambassadors reach out and touch the hearts of those in their communities by sharing their story and spreading hope to heal through organ and tissue donation.
Together, we can save more lives and increase the number of people who say “yes” to donation.
- Due to Donate Life Month Training Dates will resume in May
- Red Bluff: May 6th – tentative date
Watch for more training dates.
- Community initiatives
- Dear Donor video series
- Donate Life Month – April
- Life Connections newsletter
- Run/Walk– September 9th, 2017 – link will be activated in the next few weeks
Contact Kathy Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org