- 00 days
- 00 hours
- 00 minutes
- 00 seconds
2020 Donate Life Transplant Games of America
July 17-22, 2020 | Meadowlands, New Jersey
The Donate Life Transplant Games of America is a multi-sport event occurring every two years produced by the Transplant Life Foundation for individuals who have undergone transplant surgeries. Competition events are open to living donors, organ transplant recipients, bone marrow, corneal, and tissue transplant recipients. More than an athletic event, the Donate Life Transplant Games highlight the critical importance of organ, eye, and tissue donation, while celebrating the lives of organ donors and recipients.
- Download the Transplant Games app on the App Store
- Download the Transplant Games app on the Google Play Store
- Download and share the Team NorCal Recruitment Flyer
- See our Sponsorship Opportunities
- View the Spanish overview brochure
- Share the Transplant Games social media graphics
Donor Network West is the federally designated organ and tissue recovery organization for Northern California and Nevada serving more than 13 million people. Established in 1987, Donor Network West’s mission is to save and heal lives through organ and tissue donation by connecting a donor’s gift to those in need.