Included with Team NorCal Fee:
- Team picnic (before the games)
- Snacks and beverages
- T-shirt (3 for athletes and 2 for supporters)
- Pins (50 athletes and 40 supporters)
- Team opening dinner in New Jersey
*Hotel and transportation information coming soon.
- Early Registration: $150
- Regular Registration: $170
- Late Registration: $190
- Early Registration: $40
- Regular Registration: $50
- Late Registration: $60
Youth Athlete/Supporter (Ages 6-10):
- Half the price according to price period
Youth Athlete/Supporter (Ages 5 and under):
- Complimentary Registration
Team NorCal is providing scholarships in increments of $500, $1,000, and $1,500. Scholarships will be given at Team NorCal’s discretion and are prioritized by donor families first, recipients second, and supporters third. Donor families applying for the scholarship must have authorized donation on behalf of their loved one or supported their loved one’s donor designation through Donor Network West.
To be eligible for a scholarship:
- Applicant must have completed the online Team NorCal application and requested financial assistance.
- Applicant must pay the Team NorCal fee by May 1st 2020.
- Applicant must attend the 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games of America being held in Meadowlands, New Jersey July 17- 22.
- Applicant must attend the Team NorCal “meet and greet” event to build relationships with the other team members prior to the Games.
- Applicant attending The Games should be comfortable speaking to the media and must report to media opportunities on a timely basis, should any arise.
Scholarships will be announced on May 11th, 2020. Funds will be awarded after the games on August 3rd.
*Scholarship recipients will be asked to submit all receipts (ex. flight, hotel, rental car, etc.) so please keep all receipts from the Transplant Games.
- Download the Transplant Games app on the App Store
- Download the Transplant Games app on the Google Play Store
- Download and share the Team NorCal Recruitment Flyer
- See our Sponsorship Opportunities
- View the Spanish overview brochure
- Share the Transplant Games social media graphics