Volunteer As A Donate Life Ambassador
Donate Life Ambassadors are the heart and soul of our community program at Donor Network West.
Our ambassadors reach out and touch the hearts of those in their communities by sharing their story and spreading hope to heal through organ and tissue donation.
Together, we can save more lives and increase the number of people who say “yes” to donation.
- Santa Clara: 8/12 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with a meet and greet after the training from 1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. – Register here.
- Stockton: 8/19 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with a meet and greet after the training 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. – online access available – Register here.
- Mountain View: 9/14 at TRIO Meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. – Register here.
- Visalia: Watch for date and time.
- East Bay: Coming soon.
Watch for more training dates. Most training will be available in person as well as live through an online link if you are from an outer area and want to catch up on your training.
- Community initiatives
- Dear Donor video series
- Donate Life Month – April
- Life Connections newsletter
- Run/Walk– September 9th, 2017
Contact Kathy Clark at email@example.com