The Donate Life Run/Walk would not be possible without the help and support from our amazing volunteers. Each year, we need help with monitoring the course, handing out finisher medals, supplying snacks and beverages, cleaning up trash, and, of course, cheering on our runners and walkers.
- Must be 13 years or older at the time of the event to volunteer
- Must stay for entire shift
- Must sign Donate Life Run/Walk volunteer waiver
- Flexibility on your assigned task
- A smiling face!
If interested, please complete our volunteer form.
After signing up, you will receive an email confirmation. A couple of weeks before the run/walk, you will receive your assigned tasks accompanied with important details. Volunteer hours are available for students.
To help ensure that day-of operations run smoothly, we kindly ask that volunteers not participate in the run/walk.
The Corporate Challenge provides companies with the opportunity to promote workplace wellness and team building. We encourage companies, no matter the size, to register as corporate teams to win prizes and bragging rights.
- Group registration
- Group packet pick-up
- Recognition on Donate Life Run/Walk website and social media outlets
- Each team will receive a team photo
- Team competition with related size companies
- Improved employee fitness and workplace wellness (resulting in fewer sick days)
- Positive recognition in the local community
- Fun and friendly competition with other local companies
A team consists of a minimum of 4 runners. Employees may register immediate family members as team members, who will count towards the minimum of 4 runners.
Prizes will be awarded to:
- Largest team
- Most funds raised